[TYPO3] Wrap the content in RTE (htmlArea RTE)

Дарья Лонcкая cloot at ukr.net
Mon Sep 10 22:11:23 CEST 2007

          Hi and thank you  for answer. If I understand you right it should be something like this?   it doesn't work yet :))

temp.border_content=CONTENT
temp.border_content {
   table=tt_content
   select {
   where= colPos = 3   }
   renderObj=COA
   renderObj.wrap = <li id="strange">|</li>
   }
or, in other way i've found

subparts.BORDER.renderObj.stdWrap.wrap= |

 could it  be used to wrap links inside the Border column?

I'm new to TS, any help will be appreciated.