[TYPO3] Wrap the content in RTE (htmlArea RTE)

Cloot cloot at ukr.net
Sun Sep 9 23:33:15 CEST 2007

Hi all.
I have a bit different task, but i guess it is close to this topic: i need
to wrap links in a definite content column. I've found this code

tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.link.typolink.wrap = <div
style="link_style">|</div>

it wraps all links in all TEXT elements. May be you know how can I define
wrapping only for Border or Right column?
Thanks.