[TYPO3] Re: [Typo3] indexed search and plugin

christian oettinger christian.oettinger at gmx.de
Sun Oct 28 19:48:09 CET 2007

some years later, I found a smarter solution (thanks Carsten!):

When using indexed_search your content should be wrapped
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
Inside your plugin (php-code) just wrap listView with
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->

So in the end you get the following output on a listView page:

<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->
     content1
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
      list View output
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin-->
     content2
<!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->

indexed dearch only searches between the begin and the end tag, no
matter how many are there.

greetings from munich

oe (christian)