[TYPO3] RealUrl + MailformPlus-multipage forms

Simon Browning simon at stwdesign.com
Sun Oct 28 20:11:35 CET 2007

Dennis Shewmaker wrote:
> I can not find any differences in the generated html and javascript
> after comparing the 2 sites.  So I am thinking a TYPO3 function has been
> changed that mailformplus calls.
>
> This is also without the RealUrl extension.  So the only difference is
> the T3 version.
>
> Dennis wrote:
>> I have the same issue with a multipage form that I know works on
>> another site (TYPO3 4.0.4).  I move it to the TYPO3 4.1.1 with
>> mailform 4.0.0 and then tried 3.9.0 and it does not function.  The
>>
>> Did anyone find a resolution to this?  I believe it must be some
>> change with TYPO3 4.1.1 because changing the mailformplus version
>> doesn't make a difference.  Single page forms seem to work fine.

I've just run into this same issue. The first page of the multipage form
works fine, the second page just is directed to the root of the website
with the # (ie. www.website.com/#).  Is there a resolution?

If I turn of realurl the form works as expected.

Runing typo3 4.1.2, mailformplus 4.0.3, realurl 1.2.2, and tv 1.3.3.

Thank you.

Simon