[TYPO3] CoolURI and TYPO3 in subfolders - rewrite problems with hiding the subfolder part

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Oct 29 21:53:42 CET 2007

Hey guys,

I've modified SQL schema in order to improve performance.

I suggest to delete all links, clear cache and let Typo3 generate them
again.

You can use diff to see that I haven't done any changes that could cause
this.

Changes were in redirects with multi domain option on. If you don't use
multi domain your site shouldn't be affected in any way.

When you see "Page not found", please make sure that this link is really
present in the CoolUri manager. If the link is in the manager with
trailing slash and you access page without slash, you are redirected.
Maybe then, there's a bug in redirects, and you could get PNF error, but
I doubt that.

Please let me know. I've tested the new version on my localhost and on
www.bednarik.org and it works just fine.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech