[TYPO3] RealUrl, multidomain, multilanguage, single tree setup 2

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Nov 30 15:45:34 CET 2007

Hi!

Tomi Hrovatin wrote:
> Hi again,
> few months have passed since my last attempt to configure realUrl on
> multidomain/multilanguage/single tree setup.
>
> Today I tried new version of realUrl 1.2.1. Unfortunately
> without luck (I tried autoconfiguration too).
> Please if somebody can tell me if this is even possible?
> Of course a solution to the problem would be greatly appreciated.

I am skipping the rest. This topic is not really about realurl. What you mus understand is that there is a default language (L=0 or not set) and non-default. I guess your default language is Slovenian, this is why you get all links in Slovenain if you do not specify /en. This would be absolutely the same without realurl: if you do not provide L parameters, all your links will be in Slovenian.

I think you should make site working without realurl first, than you can add realurl to it. Autoconfiguration will not help here: you want typo3 to do the thing that it cannot do by default.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team