[TYPO3] print version bug?

Horn Gábor gabor at h3online.hu
Thu Nov 29 11:41:20 CET 2007

Hello,

i would like to ask your opinion please about a quite strange problem we
faced when developing a new page. Check this page:

http://test5.h3online.hu/SPEZIALITAETEN.47.0.html

and please click on the "DRUCKFORMAT" menu at the top menu to get the
prinatbel version. The Printable version shows correct in the popup, but
if you ask your browser to display the print preview of this page then
you can see the 1st page is correct, but after it teh following pages
aren't displayed correctly.

I don't know where the problem is? We use the standard image w/ text
elements to positioning images and text, nothing we changed in typo3
source etc. As i see theoretically the following areas could be teh
source of the problem:

1, a bug in css_styled_content css, a small one which doesn't appear in
the browser neither under IE nor FF
2, the css_sytled_content generated css is ok, but somehow when it is
converted to teh print version (maybe postscript format? not sure about
it) the browsers make a mistake (but both ie and ff?!)
3, maybe the broswers use some OS api to do this conversion and that
isn't perfect?

Can anybody tell me please if tehy can reproduce this bug or know any
solution how to solver it?

thanks, hirisov