[TYPO3] RTE bulletlist markup

Jeroen Visser jeroen at roquin.nl
Thu Nov 29 10:18:44 CET 2007

Good morning,

We are busy with a newsletter that needs to be almost 100% readable in
many E-mail clients (also Gmail). For the content rendering we now use
css_styled_content. In the newsletter we use lists inserted in the RTE
(not the bullet list content element) to present the latest news
headers. Now the problem is that I want these list-items to have their
own inline style, for example; <ul style="margin: 0; list-style: none">
and <li style="margin: 0, padding: 0;">. When I use the old content
(default) for content rendering, I'm able to put inline styles to the
Bullet list Content Element, but not for a list generated in the RTE.

We already tried several TS-codes (including the presented example under
here) but all with no results or effect: .
# The Text content element (RTE bullet lists)
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.default.split.1.wrap =
<wrap>|</wrap>
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.2.split.1.wrap = <wrap>|</wrap>
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.tags.typolist.3.split.1.wrap = <wrap>|</wrap>

You already understand our question: What is the correct TS code to
create an alternative inline style for bulletlists in the RTE. Or is
there another way to solve this problem ?

And an extra question (or your opinion): Is it wise to use
css_styled_content for a newsletter or the old content (default)?

Kind regards,

Vincent Kessels