[TYPO3] mailformplus and XHTML validation

John D. Shull clfcwebmaster at clfconline.com
Tue Nov 20 21:14:52 CET 2007

Thanks for the feedback.

The validator sees the ### markers and generates errors

(character "#" not allowed in attribute specification list,
end tag for "input" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified )

Looking at the source code I don't even see some of these markers in
their place and nowhere do I get the 'checked="checked"' replacements.

Nonetheless it's working.  Guess when the demo file is updated I can
make changes from there.

Thanks.

JDS