[TYPO3] mailformplus and XHTML validation

Reinhard Führicht fuehricht at gmx.at
Mon Nov 19 22:40:16 CET 2007

Hi,

these markers generate output like checked="checked" and
selected="selected" and should therefore result in valid XHTML.
Anyhow there are some minor mistakes in the sample template
mailformplus_demo.html that have to be corrected before being XHTML
compliant. Please have a look at the validation result of the w3
validator for details.

Regards,
Reinhard Führicht