[TYPO3] mailformplus and XHTML validation

John D. Shull clfcwebmaster at clfconline.com
Mon Nov 19 19:57:54 CET 2007

Greetz all,

I installed the latest mailformplus:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/th_mailformplus/4.0.3/

which is supposed to be XHTML compliant (item #9):
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/th_mailformplus/4.0.3/view/1/1/#id3591348

All is functional and validates save for when I use Radio buttons or
Drop downs which include the ###checked_(name)_(value)### or
###selected_(name)_(value)### marker for each option.  I include these
as represented in the mailformplus_demo.html file and they are needed to
retain information in these fields in the case that input in a required
field is not given.

Has anyone found a way to include these markers and still be XHTML
compliant?  (I'm trying to build in XHTML strict.)

Thanks.

JDS