[TYPO3] RealURL - Simulate Subdirectories

John D. Shull clfcwebmaster at clfconline.com
Mon Nov 19 20:04:11 CET 2007

For any future generations who stumble across this post, I solved this
issue simply by nesting the directories within the page tree instead of
each department header page floating alongside the main page.  RealURL
works with the standard configuration.  My previous setup may have been
more geared towards setting up a page tree for multiple domains.

Live and learn.

JDS