[TYPO3] Disabling items from tt_content field option lists (or, where are the tt_content docs???)

Oliver Rowlands oliver at liquidlight.co.uk
Wed May 23 20:51:13 CEST 2007

Hi James,

To disable a TCEFORM field use the following TS in the TSconfig field of
  your root page:

TCEFORM {
   tt_content {
     header_position.disabled = 1
     header_layout.disabled = 1
   }
}

You can find out a list of column names (field names) use the
'Configuration' module in the 'Tools' section of the left hand menu in
the Typo3 backoffice. Select the menu type '$TCA (tables.php)' then
browse into the node 'tt_content' > 'columns'.

Hope this helps,

Oliver

--
Oliver Rowlands