[TYPO3] Disabling items from tt_content field option lists (or, where are the tt_content docs???)

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Wed May 23 21:57:24 CEST 2007

Thank you, Oliver and Patrick. You've helped me move up to another level of
TYPO3 administrator. I'm beginning to see (and be able to manipulate) the
power and flexibility of TYPO3. It's frustrating that T3 is so arcane, but
once you beat your way into certain variable trees, you can get pretty good
control over every little detail of the edit/display functions. Kudos.

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)