[TYPO3] Disabling items from tt_content field option lists (or, where are the tt_content docs???)

James Corell jcorell at e-p-c-s.com
Wed May 23 20:42:28 CEST 2007

I'm attempting to disable several options from the Header Layout field in
pagecontent. The closest I've gotten is:

mod.web_layout.tt_content. SOMETHING .removeItems =

or maybe:

TCEFORM. SOMETHING .removeItems =

but I've been all over the documentation, and I can't even find a list of
field names in the tt_content object. Where should I look now?

What I think would be really useful, beyond the basics of TS, is a snapshot
of all named TS elements within the current core. Like a JavaDoc or some
other auto-generated hierarchy. The written docs tell me what stuff *does*,
but doesn't tell me what everything is *named*.

James Corell
EPCS, 111 W. Mitchell St. Suite E, Gaylord, MI 49735
DSL for Businesses - Websites That Work!
jcorell at e-p-c-s.com www.e-p-c-s.com
989-732-1366 (fax 989-732-0893)