[TYPO3] Translation workflow with external translator.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Mon May 7 23:11:35 CEST 2007

Hi.

I am in the process of translating my site to a new language. When the
main translation is done I will have a translator employed to translate
a couple of new articles each week.

I am trying to figure out what work flow would be best. Is it clever to
simply educate the translator to work in the backend or is there a
easier and more simple work flow(less chance of errors)?

I hope to hear from anyone who has experience in working with translators.

Thanks

/Morten