[TYPO3] Problem styling tables (contenttable)

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Tue May 8 00:36:51 CEST 2007

Hi.

I am using Tinyrte to create tables for my pages.

I use several different styles for my tables and it is nice that I can
attach these styles with a few clicks using Tinyrte.

But the problem is TYPO3 somehow overwrites the classes that I have
defined in my stylesheet and attach a default class named: "contenttable".

Is there a way to avoid this automatic attachment of the style
"contenttable" so that I can use my own styles?

All suggestions are Welcome.

Thanks

/Morten