[TYPO3] real_url

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Tue May 8 08:54:15 CEST 2007

Hi!

Rens Admiraal wrote:
> I'm transforming a plugin to be compatible with real_url. All links in
> the plugin where hardcoded, so I've been changing it to use tslib_pibase.
> Strange enough the plugin isn't showing anything when real_url is
> enabled, while the site itself is functioning.
>
> Even if I clear the entire plugin by removing all functions, and just
> leave the main() and init() function, in which the main() function
> returns 'test' as wrapped content it does nothing.
> As soon as I disable the real_url plugin using typoscript
> (tx_realurl_enable = 0) it shows 'test'
>
> When I use the direct URL (index.php?id=.........) it works perfectly
>
> I've no clue what's going on, is there something else I have to look for
> besides the way links are made???

Firsts, it would be good if next time you put a more descriptive subjects.

Secondly, it is hard to help you because you did not provide any piece
of code. You should show how you call functions from tslib_pibase. May
be there is a simple mistake there.

Yet another thing to do is to enable error reporting in Install tool and
see if you have any PHP runtime errors.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/