[TYPO3] forms..

Asbjoern Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 23:45:15 CEST 2007

Hey Erik

FE Form Edti could be what I am looking for. But I need a little help
getting started. The plugin I am working on is the "CD Collection tutorial"
It has a main function like this:

 function main($content,$conf) {
  switch((string)$conf['CMD']) {
   case 'singleView':
    list($t) = explode(':',$this->cObj->currentRecord);
    $this->internal['currentTable']=$t;
    $this->internal['currentRow']=$this->cObj->data;
    return $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass($this->singleView($content,$conf));
   break;
   default:
    if (strstr($this->cObj->currentRecord,'tt_content')) {
     $conf['pidList'] = $this->cObj->data['pages'];
     $conf['recursive'] = $this->cObj->data['recursive'];
    }
    return $this->pi_wrapInBaseClass($this->listView($content,$conf));
   break;
  }
 }

I don't understand how I should include the FE Form. Why does this not work?
The manual says that it get's tabel information from the $conf file :/ I
just get a blank page when viewed. (I have include the class in the top of
my page)

 function main($content,$conf) {
    $mthfeedit = t3lib_div::makeInstance('tx_mthfeedit');
    $content = $mthfeedit->init($this,$conf);
    return $content;
 }

I will consider sg_zfelib, but I think that it is over my skills for the
moment.

When I add more than 1 image to a record, no images is displayed in the FE
plugin. Do I need to change something to the list view and singleView?

Best regards.
Asbjørn Morell.