[TYPO3] forms..

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Mar 27 15:06:39 CEST 2007

Hello Asbjoern,

With FE Form Edit you don't include it in your plugin, you make a new plugin
for the FE forms. Your CD Collection plugin don't need any changes. Take
a look at the News FE Edit (news_feedit) and the documentation for FE Form
Edit and News FE Edit.

Or in short.
1. Make a new extension with the kickstarter.
2. Give it a name, ex. FE CD collection and a extension key
3. Extend existing tables in your CD collection plugin with fe_cruiser id
and fe_crgroup_id from fe_users (you can look at news_feedit with the kickstarter
to get the right values)
4. Make a frontend plugin
5. Make som dummy typoscript code (Static TS code)
6. Update and save the pluging.

7. Make needed changes to the code of your class (pi1), look at news_feedit
for example.
8. Make changes in setup.txt - also look at news_feedit for example, but
you have to change most of the values. If you compare news_feedit and joboffers_feedit
you will see which part you need to change.

You could also code it manually.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no