[TYPO3] Version Control in Templa Voila

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Mar 26 13:53:16 CEST 2007

Hi!

Rocco Di Leo wrote:
> Is there a way to provide version control with TV as well or is it planned
> to add functionality in the future OR have I missed the possibilty all the
> time myself? :-)

It is planed to enable storing of DS xml to files. But there are no
specific dates for this. If you wish, you can sponsor this development,
it will be moved to priority tasks. But even if sponsored, this will not
be available before the end of T3DD07 (= end of April).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs