[TYPO3] Version Control in Templa Voila

Rocco Di Leo rocco.dileo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:34:43 CET 2007

Hello,

when I try to convince our developers to use Templa Voila in TYPO3 Projects,
the lack of version control is the common respond. While oldschool templates
with markers as well as the typoscript can be stored into the file system
and there checked into cvs/svn, Templa Voila does lots of its magic in the
database.

Is there a way to provide version control with TV as well or is it planned
to add functionality in the future OR have I missed the possibilty all the
time myself? :-)

greets
Rocco