[TYPO3] Tmailform - checkbox values from locallang.xml

Michael Ganner mail at justmike.at
Sat Mar 24 12:20:10 CET 2007

Hello!

I am using markers instead of static values in checkboxes, e.g:

<input type="checkbox"
name="tx_pilmailform_pi1[checkbox][prospekt_solarenergiedach]"
value="###_LL_LABEL_ICH_BESTELLE_SOLARENERGIEDACH_AUSTRIA###"  />

The extensions needs a marker like ###CHECKBOXNAME_VALUENAME_VAL### to
memorize values that where previously checked, if the site is reloaded.(e.g.
not all required fields where filled in.)

Could you tell me please how to build such a marker in the case of dynamic
checkbox-values? I tried a "cascaded" marker, but obviously this doesn`t
work..

(e.g. ###CHECKBOXNAME_###_LL_LABEL_VALUE###_VAL###)

A short hint would be great - Thank you very much,

mike