[TYPO3] TypoScript puzzle: Section index after every content element

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Tue Jun 12 23:55:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to wrap a section index (linking to all anchors on the current page)
after every content element. But after every content element my section index
looses one item.....

The result should be something like this:

TEXT1
---------------------
text1 - text2 - text3
---------------------
TEXT2
---------------------
text1 - text2 - text3
---------------------
TEXT3
---------------------
text1 - text2 - text3
---------------------

But what I get is this:

TEXT1
---------------------
text1 - text2
---------------------
TEXT2
---------------------
text1
---------------------
TEXT3
---------------------

---------------------

Here's my code:

lib.pageIndex < lib.content.get
lib.pageIndex {
	wrap = <div class="pageIndex">|</div>
	table = tt_content
	#select.pidInList = 31
	#select.begin = 0
	select.orderBy = sorting
	select.where = colPos=0
	select.andWhere = sectionIndex!=0
	select.languageField = sys_language_uid
	#select.pidInList.override.field = pages
	renderObj = TEXT
	renderObj {
		fieldRequired = header
		trim=1
		field = header
		htmlSpecialChars = 1
		typolink.parameter.field = pid
		typolink.section.field = uid
	}
}

# Wrap around every content element
tt_content.stdWrap.outerWrap {
	prepend = TEXT
	prepend.value = <div class="contentElement">|</div">
	# append = TEXT
	append < lib.pageIndex
}

I've tried adding the  select.begin=0  but it has no effect.
When I wrap each content element with the section index from a different page
(by setting select.pidInList=xx) then it works fine!

Any idea how to solve this?

Cheers,
Loek