[TYPO3] Captcha in CHC Forum

Jakub Tesinsky j at kub.cz
Wed Jun 13 00:37:50 CEST 2007

I'm trying to solve the same problem. As far as I understand it, there
was a intention to implement etension which provides captcha in chc,
nevertheless it does not work.

I have found dirty hack: Comment out line 19019 in
chc_forum_popup/pi1/class.ux_tx_chcforum_form.php i.e.

#    $tmpl->newBlock('captcha');

Than edit the tamplate file chc_forum/pi1/templates so it contains
strings {SR_FREECAP_IMAGE}, {SR_FREECAP_NOTICE}, {SR_FREECAP_CANT_READ}
where the captcha parts should be displayed.

Jakub

PS: If anyone finds better solution, I would like to know about it.