[TYPO3] Problems with cronjob!

Claus Bach privat at clausbach.dk
Fri Jun 8 14:26:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

I still have problem with my cron job.

My provider tells my that it is not possible to excecute lynx and wget
on the server.  When I try I get: "Permission denied". He can't tell my
what textbrowser I can use, but that TYPO3 will place a browser in
usr/bin/. I have tryed to find something about that in the
documantation, but I couldn't.

Actually I don't undertand why I can't excecute lynx on the server.
Isn't it a question about a permission ? If anybody else can do it .....

Hope somebody can help!

Regards, Claus