[TYPO3] ce_gallery problem

Gabriele Zoulek gazo at bridge2net.com.au
Fri Jun 8 15:27:41 CEST 2007

Gabriele Zoulek wrote:
> Christian Ehret wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm the author of the ce_gallery. Did you test the newest version and
>> follow the documentation (it should be finally usable ;-) ).
>> If you still have problems don't hesitate to contact me.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Chris
>
> Hi Chris,
>
> I really like your extension. I could install it without a problem.
>
> I've just got one problem that's really bugging me: In album view and
> picture overview in IE 6.0 the picture boxes scroll up and down, but the
> pictures themselves stay fixed. I think it has to do with <div
> style="top:0px; position: relative; display: block;"> before each
> picture link. Could you please let me know how this could be fixed? It
> works in Firefox and IE 7.
>
> The page I'm talking about is at
> http://iduno.com.au/Photo-Gallery.7.0.html?&album=3.
>
> Thanks
> Gabi

Hi Chris,

I deleted the 'position: relative; display: block' attributes from the
class.tx_cegallery_pi1.php file, and the album view and picture overview
in IE 6.0 ist working now. I'm not sure if this could cause any negative
effects in other browsers. Firefox and IE 7.0 is still OK.

However, the picture in detail view in the smooth slideshow in IE 6.0
still stays fixed while the background is scrolling up and down. Any
idea where this can be fixed?

Are there any plans to fix up the CSS so that it validates?

Thanks
Gabi