[TYPO3] Problems with cronjob!

Georg Rehfeld georg.rehfeld at gmx.de
Fri Jun 8 17:17:50 CEST 2007

Hi Claus,

Claus Bach wrote:
> My provider tells my that it is not possible to excecute lynx and wget
> on the server.  When I try I get: "Permission denied". He can't tell my
> what textbrowser I can use, but that TYPO3 will place a browser in
> usr/bin/. I have tryed to find something about that in the
> documantation, but I couldn't.
>
> Actually I don't undertand why I can't excecute lynx on the server.
> Isn't it a question about a permission ? If anybody else can do it .....

No, TYPO3 doesn't touch /usr/bin and has no ./usr/bin and doesn't
install a text browser for you. You could try and do that for your self
somewhere in your user space but it's time to change your provider, if
he is so unwilling to help you as it seems IMHO.

regards, Georg
--
   ___   ___
  | + | |__    Georg Rehfeld      Woltmanstr. 12     20097 Hamburg
  |_|_\ |___   georg.rehfeld.nospam at gmx.de    +49 (40) 23 53 27 10

               (Delete .nospam from mail address)