[TYPO3] RealURL - fiexedPostVars for subpages OR internationalize get tag

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jun 5 20:00:07 CEST 2007

Hi Casasnovas

Have a look here

http://www.t3pack.org/support/multilingual/   (this is only one Page with
many translations to check utf8 support for us here)

Should your urls look like this afterwards - Click on the flags and check
the URL
http://www.t3pack.org/support/deutsche-sprache/deutsch/
http://www.t3pack.org/support/chinese-language/chinese/
http://www.t3pack.org/support/arabic-language/arabic/

It would be also possible to put the language right after the domain like
http: // www .t3pack.org/deutsch/support/deutsche-sprache/

The field i.e. deutsche-sprache or chinese-language is pulled from subtitle
here in our example. The Pagetitle is shown in Chinese (unreadale for the
URL) so we added the subtitle in latin.

Check it out and tell me if its the thing you want to have.

Andi