[TYPO3] RealURL - fiexedPostVars for subpages OR internationalize get tag

Manuel Rego Casasnovas mrego at igalia.com
Tue Jun 5 17:45:31 CEST 2007

Hello everyone.

I have a configuration like that in my ext_localconf.php:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']['fixedPostVars']['myExtConf']
= array(
    array(
        'GETvar' => 'my_ext[my_var]',
        'valueMap' => array (
            '0' => '0',
            '1' => '1',
            '2' => '2',
           ),
           'valueDefault' => '0',
    ),
);

After that I do the next:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT']['fixedPostVars']['16']
= 'myExtConf';

Where 16 is the uid for one page that I want to pass this get param.
This works fine. I get URLs like:
.../my_page/1/

The problem is that I want to use the same configuration for all the
subpages for the page 16 in the pages tree. But I can't know the uid in
a static way, the pages below the page 16 can be change.
Somebody know how do it?

I've thank in another option. I pass the params in the postVarsSet:
'postVarSets' => array(
    '_DEFAULT' => array (
    'my_var' => array(
        'GETvar' => 'my_ext[my_var]',
        'valueMap' => array (
            '0' => '0',
            '1' => '1',
            '2' => '2',
           ),
           'valueDefault' => '0',
    ),
   ),
);

With this I'll get URLs like:
.../my_page/my_var/1/

The problem now is that I don't know how to translate the tag for the
param. I wish to get URLs in different languages. Now I get the next:
english: .../my_page/my_var/1/
spanish: .../mi_pagina/my_var/1/

I've tried to put a locallang label like the next, but this doesn't work:
'postVarSets' => array(
    '_DEFAULT' => array (
    'LLL:EXT:my_ext/locallang.xml:my_var' => array(

I'd like get a URL all in spanish when the frontend user select this
language: .../mi_pagina/mi_variable/1/.

Someone has any idea?

Thanks you very much,
   Rego