[TYPO3] FORM, defined using ts, not sending to email address

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Mon Jun 4 22:09:51 CEST 2007

Hi,
Went onto the IRC for a little while and found very helpful fellow, but
still having issues. It was suggested to simplify my form to
troubleshoot, so i did, down to this

temp.form2 = FORM
temp.form2 < tt_content.mailform
temp.form2.20.dataArray{
   10.type = name=input
   10.label=YourName
   20.type = formtype_mail=submit
   20.value = submit
}

temp.form2.20.recipient >
temp.form2.20.recipient = andrew at avagraphique.com
tt_content.mailform < temp.form2

and it is (still) not working. Well at some point I will try and find a
different way to do this, if this method is not possible....

Any other suggestions here would be most helpful
Andrew