[TYPO3] FORM, defined using ts, not sending to email address

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Mon Jun 4 20:21:47 CEST 2007

Hi,

deselected both those options, and retried.

hidden form element still not being inserted into the form on my page
via the ts coding, and the form not emailing out....

wow, your suggestion sounded like it would do the trick...  also I would
have thought that those options would only prevent the email from being
sent, not fromthe hidden form field from being inserted.... shows what I
know... oh well. ;-)

thanks JoH for your help so far. Seems like I am stuck again.

andrew