[TYPO3] tt_news pagebrowser browses all plugin instances instead of only the one it belongs to

Vlatko Surlan vlatkoDOTsurlan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 01:13:09 CEST 2007

JoH asenau wrote:
> Since you are using RECORDS, the original plugin still lies in the 'special
> content elements' folder, thus the page browser will act as if you were at
> this particular page and not at the current page.
>
> RECORDS will just show you content from somewhere else, but it will not
> change the page related behaviour, since the pid of the record doesn't
> change this way.
>
> Put every instance in its own folder and it should be working.
>
> HTH
>
> Joey

It sounded like your reasoning is correct, I already thought 'well yeah, of course, that has got to be it'. But as you
may have already figured it out it did not do the trick. You can still see the wrong behaviour on the page here:
http://72.29.85.218/~rijecziv/index.php?id=1. I have distributed tt_news plugin instances to their own folders, but to
no avail. Perhaps should I try to configure each instance via TS? Any other ideas?

P.S. I even tried to purge cache_hash table but to no avail. Of course after the plugin instances were moved I cleared
all cache in the backend (typo3conf and fe)