[TYPO3] tt_news pagebrowser browses all plugin instances instead of only the one it belongs to

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Thu Jul 26 09:59:29 CEST 2007

Hi,

> It sounded like your reasoning is correct, I already thought 'well yeah,
> of course, that has got to be it'. But as you may have already figured it
> out it did not do the trick. You can still see the wrong behaviour on the
> page here: http://72.29.85.218/~rijecziv/index.php?id=1. I have
> distributed tt_news plugin instances to their own folders, but to no
> avail. Perhaps should I try to configure each instance via TS? Any other
> ideas?
you have two tt_news single-view plugins in your site.

the url of the pagebrowser is:
on the right top
http://72.29.85.218/~rijecziv/index.php?id=1&tx_ttnews[pointer]=3&cHash=010ff3f38b
on the right bottom
http://72.29.85.218/~rijecziv/index.php?id=1&tx_ttnews[pointer]=3&cHash=010ff3f38b

there is no difference - so why should it be possible, that the tt_news
single plugin knows if that pointer belongst to first or to the secound
plugin?

perhaps you could change the singleViewPointerName for each plugin?

plugin.tt_news {
  singleViewPointerName = page
}

So each plugin has an different parameter and they should not interact?

greets,
martin