[TYPO3] TS template condition problem - COA with IMAGE and HMENU

Jacob Rasmussen jacob at lightbulb.dk
Sat Jul 14 16:15:16 CEST 2007

Hi again,

> Simply put the HMENU into another lib and use this twice, for checking and
> as a copied menu in your original lib. I'll skip the content of each
> element, since it will be exactly the same as you already posted.
>
> lib.menu = HMENU
>
> lib.left = COA
> lib.left.if.isTrue.cObject < lib.menu
> lib.left.wrap = <div class="sidebarContainer">|</div>
> lib.left.10 = IMAGE
> lib.left.20 < lib.menu

I tried your solution, but now I don't get any output on pages with
subpages on the right level in the pagetree.

My TS structure now looks like this:

lib.left = COA
lib.left.10 = COA
lib.left.10 {
   if.isTrue.cObject < lib.leftmenu
   wrap = <div class="sidebarContainer">|</div>
   10 = IMAGE
   10.params = class="heading"
   10.file = GIFBUILDER
   10.file {
     format = gif
     XY = 201,32
     10 = IMAGE
     10.file = fileadmin/templates/images/sidebar-heading-bg.gif
     20 = TEXT
     20 {
       niceText = 1
       text = Links
       fontColor = #98c61d
       fontSize = 18
       fontFile = fileadmin/fonts/Swz721h.ttf
       align = left
       offset = 17,22
       shadow {
         offset = 0,1
         blur = 5
         opacity = 20
         intensity = 99
       }
     }
   }

   20 < lib.leftmenu
}

lib.leftmenu = HMENU
lib.leftmenu.entryLevel = 1
lib.leftmenu.1 = TMENU
lib.leftmenu.1.wrap = <ul class="list">|</ul>
lib.leftmenu.1.NO.allWrap = <li>|</li>

I checked the object browser and it seems to read my template correctly,
so do you have any suggestions why I don't get any output?

Btw I had to nest my TS code, so I could add additional elements when
needed - so the code is a bit different from my first post.

Kind regards

Jacob Rasmussen