[TYPO3] How to set an internal link with params

Pierre Rouwens pierre.rouwens at infoglobe.ca
Thu Jan 11 05:20:33 CET 2007

Hi there,

I have googled it for hours without success :(
I need to setup a link in a bodytext of tt_content, but this link is to
allow direct access to a tt_news record.
In the link wizard i can't set GET params like &tt_news[tt_news]-123
so i've tried to paste the url in the external part of the wizard but of
course the RTE doesn't like the manipulation, an internal link is NOT an
etxternal one, so it says rteerror and show me a yellox box :)

I guess i'm not the first to make such links so please how can i do this ?
I already know ( thanks to google) i can add rtekeep="1" to force the
RTE to accept my link but i can't say that to my customer :D

Thanks in advance for any hint

Pierre