[TYPO3] How to set an internal link with params

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu Jan 11 10:28:05 CET 2007

Hi Pierre.
Have you tried Installing RealURL, and configure it so that the GET
parameters of tt_news is translated into a "normal" url path?
(Check the RealURL setup that is included in the tt_news extension)

That way the RTE should be able to link directly to tt_news records.
(Untested)

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.1.1168489234.23104.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...