[TYPO3] CoolURI: Problems with Workspace static Preview Link

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Fri Aug 17 12:06:22 CEST 2007

Hey Jan,

thanx for your help.

>> This would be nice, but that means? Do you have an example to
>> configure this?
>
> Well, if you don't pass the tipUrl as a parameter, but inside URI it
> would be possible. But not in this case. Anyway, I think it's a problem
> of tipafriend which doesn't rely on typolink function with encoding, but
> does it by itself. This ain't good. So leave it this way.

As far as I understand it, this link created by tipafriend is correct.
The URL of the current page will urlencode once as the value of the
tipUrl-parameter - that's okay. But than CoolURI urlencodes this value
again by rewriting the index.php-Link to the CoolURI-Link.
Don't you think so?

>> So we can use this URL-parameter "ADMCMD_prev" - but how?
>
> Either I will hardcode it into the source codes, that what this param is
> set, the redirection shouldn't happen, or you may try disabling the
> option using TypoScript conditions.

Okay that's a good idea.

> [globalVar = GP:ADMCMD_prev]
> config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 0
> [GLOBAL]

Oh such simple - sometimes I can't see the forest because of all those
trees ;)
It works fine with this simple condition, but hardcoded in the source
would make sense.

Regards