[TYPO3] CoolURI: Problems with Workspace static Preview Link

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Fri Aug 17 11:29:13 CEST 2007

> This would be nice, but that means? Do you have an example to configure
> this?

Well, if you don't pass the tipUrl as a parameter, but inside URI it
would be possible. But not in this case. Anyway, I think it's a problem
of tipafriend which doesn't rely on typolink function with encoding, but
does it by itself. This ain't good. So leave it this way.

> So we can use this URL-parameter "ADMCMD_prev" - but how?

Either I will hardcode it into the source codes, that what this param is
set, the redirection shouldn't happen, or you may try disabling the
option using TypoScript conditions.

[globalVar = GP:ADMCMD_prev]
config.redirectOldLinksToNew = 0
[GLOBAL]