[TYPO3] RealURL modifies my 'Speaking URL path segment'

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Thu Aug 9 20:16:22 CEST 2007

Hi Patrick

I will put your TIP into the tutorial Thanks. If you would be interested we
would like to add your URL for your CoolUri Page too. We try to keep a list
of pages working with Cooluri, so that people can have a look at. Please
send me your URL and some notes about your page.
It will go here either in the multidomain or singledomain section incl a
contact link
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd33gg45_3f8j96p#Multi_Domain_TYPO3_Sites
Lateron we will mwke a CoolUri Tutorial Page but for now the google Space
does the job pretty well.

Thanks

Andreas Becker