[TYPO3] RealURL modifies my 'Speaking URL path segment'

Patrick Braun patbraun at nospam.com
Sun Aug 5 21:45:12 CEST 2007

Hi Christopher,

> I can't actually answer your question directly, but it might be worth
> your while to consider using RealURL's redirect tool (look in Web >

Info>> Speaking URL Management > Redirects) to create 301 redirects
Info>>
> from the old urls to the new instead.

The site owner hates 301 redirects cause Google takes quite a long time to
index the new URL.  Besides I have found near 100 pages out of 5000+ facing
the same problem.  That's why I suggested him to modify those pages one by
one in order to make it easier to handle.

Any other suggestion?