[TYPO3] tt_content element don't get rendered in my front end

Marc Boivin mjsdesign at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:06:34 CEST 2007

Hi all,
        I have an issue with TemplaVoilà. If I create a Data Structure with
an element that accepts tt_content items, I can add tt_content items in the
backend. However, when I render the front end, I see nothing, nada. I get no
error, and I can't figure out what the issue is.

The XML looks alright, although IK'm no expert in DS markup:

The XML DS of the tt_content element:

<field_liste_recette type="array">
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>Liste recettes</title>
                    <sample_data type="array">
                        <numIndex index="0">(Liste des recettes)</numIndex>
                    </sample_data>
                    <eType>ce</eType>
                    <TypoScript><![CDATA[
    10= RECORDS
    10.source.current=1
    10.tables = tt_content
    10.wrap = <!--TYPO3SEARCH_begin--> | <!--TYPO3SEARCH_end-->
                    ]]></TypoScript>
                    <oldStyleColumnNumber
type="integer">1</oldStyleColumnNumber>
                    <tags>div:inner</tags>
                </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
                        <type>group</type>
                        <internal_type>db</internal_type>
                        <allowed>tt_content</allowed>
                        <size>5</size>
                        <maxitems>200</maxitems>
                        <minitems>0</minitems>
                        <multiple>1</multiple>
                        <show_thumbs>1</show_thumbs>
                    </config>
                    <label>Liste recettes</label>
                </TCEforms>
            </field_liste_recette>

And the stored xml for that element in the page entry:

     <field index="field_liste_recette">
        <value index="vDEF">6</value>
      </field>

Now the tt_content id 6 does exists and has content in it. So the issue is
not a missing entry.

Any ideas, tests I could try?

TIA

Marc Boivin