[TYPO3] Missing php file in testsite

Gunnar Jonsson gu-jonss at online.no
Sun Aug 5 23:18:42 CEST 2007

I am looking into the documentation for using scripts in TYPO3. I had a look
into the TYPO3 testsite and found an example for using the Script content
element in connection with user defined php script. That example was "ODP
grabber plugin (example)". However, that example does not seem to function,
since the php file is missing in the fileadmin directory. In the template it
says that it should be a file called: fileadmin/class.user_odp_example.php

Does anyone have a copy of that file, which is missing in the testsite?
I am looking into this because I want to know how to refer to the data in
the "parameter" field, in the script content element, from the php file?

Regards,
Gunnar Jonsson