[TYPO3] problem in sr_feuser_register ext while user editprofile

otto at webspinnerij.nl otto at webspinnerij.nl
Fri Apr 27 09:52:26 CEST 2007

I ran in the same problems with version 2.5.6 and was busy for days when the
first 2.5.6 was out two months ago. Call it bad luck.
I cannot understand why with so many bugfixes the version is still called
2.5.6 This by itself causes communication problems.
What are the guidelines to raise a version number?
There are many extensions where with minor bugfixes and a few typo's being
fixed a version number is raised.

Regards,
Otto