[TYPO3] How to insert a copy of tt_content (content element) in frontend using typoscript or php

Anders Tillbeck at at opengate.dk
Wed Apr 25 13:53:22 CEST 2007

> You do realize that you can set Backend permissions only on PAGE level,
> not on content element level?
> This means that every BE user will be able to edit ANY content element
> on that page.

No, I was not aware... a very important information.

I guess the setup then will be:
  - 100 pages with content elements, one page for every be_user.
  - 1 page to show content for all visitors

Now the question will be:
I every be_user have there own page, then I guess this page can just act
as a container for the content elements that they are allowed to edit.
Then these content elements can be displyed on other pages but the
rights to edit them are controlled through the rights set on the page
that contains them?