[TYPO3] How to insert a copy of tt_content (content element) in frontend using typoscript or php

Mathias Schreiber [TYPO3] mathias at typo3.org
Wed Apr 25 12:27:10 CEST 2007

Anders Tillbeck schrieb:
> This way I can with only two pages give 100 be_users one page to edit
> there content and users can see that content on the other page.

I think I have a solution for your problem but first off I want to try
to clarify things so I'm sure I don't get you wrong:

You want to create 100 pages in the pagetree (Backend) and each user
shall have access to one of these pages (like a small "Profile" for each
BE user).

Then you want another page (which is available in the Frontend for the
Frontend User) to display all content elements the BE users have provided.

Did I get this right?

peace
Mathias