[TYPO3] Trouble with 4.1, xhtml and validator.w3.org

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:44:27 CEST 2007

Hi,

<big snip>

> > This is still your most likely suspect.
>
> Is it possible that installing an extension adds a line to the TS-Setup
> of the first template? I never programmed an extension yet, but I don't
> think I would do this. It does not look like a good place for that...

TS templates /cascade/. If two extensions define the same TS property
or properties, whichever of the two extensions was installed last
'wins'. In other words, if extensions tx_foo and tx_bar both define
lib.foobar in their TS setup, and tx_bar was installed /after/ tx_foo,
then tx_bar will have the final say over how lib.foobar is rendered.

To get a visual picture of how TS templates relate to one another,
install the TS Template Analyzer (once it's installed, you can find it
under the Template module).

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/