[TYPO3] On diff patches again - comments

Andreas Koppa akoppa at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:05:46 CEST 2007

Please apologize for posting my opinion in so technical conversation. But
in my opinion, there is nothing better than the MISS Update Procedure, that
is, just replace the following files and do a compare if necessary, period.
  Now, if you like or need to download/upload a large tar file and reinstall
using fancy or even cumbersome methods, that's up to you.  In any case, time
is gold as is TRUE bandwidth.
By the way, the MISS Procedure is a key factor in most technical developments.

Andreas