[TYPO3] Customizing templates

tonix (Antonio Nati) tonix at interazioni.it
Sat Apr 7 18:47:25 CEST 2007

Sorry for the question, I don't know if what I'm looking for can be done.

Is it possible to write a unique template to be used for the whole
site, in which single parts of the template may be enabled/disabled
using TSconfig of each page?

I want to add a print version of the page, but only in some selected
pages. So those pages should enable both the "link to print version",
and the availability of typeNum98 format.

I would love to avoid to make a separate template for each of these pages.

Thanks,

Tonino