[TYPO3] Customizing templates

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Mon Apr 9 17:03:28 CEST 2007

you could ebable/disable the printable page link using conditions in
your template, that way you will only need one.

look for conditions in the newsgroup for more help

alternatively, you can have a separate template for each printable page,
but if you uncheck clear setup and clear constants and rootlevel then
you only need to add the needed code, and the tempplace will be added to
the one above it in the tree...

hope that helps a bit,
andrew davis